Threadsence says goodbye! Here are 10 times they influenced my personal style
As you may or may not have heard , threadsense is going out of business and everything is final sale! I'm quite sad to see this store go as they were for sure one of my favourite sources for style inspiration! I discovered their clothing brand back in 2013 when I originally wrote this blog post . I'm updating it now in honor of their final goodbye sale!
Below are my original TOP TEN PICKS from threadsence.com back in 2013,
I stumbled upon this online website threadsense.com and i'm loving their clothing!they are a modern chic boutique for women , I would say aged 19-29. their clothes are amazing and after browsing the website for a good hour I found 10 outfits I would love to buy!These looks are all taken from their new arrivals! - ME, 2013
It's interesting to see how style hasn't really changed in the past three years! . These clothes are still completely wearable today!
I have put together 10 times threadsense inspired my sense of style over the past three years!! *THESE IMAGES ARE CURRENT ITEMS in the store inspired by the items I looked at throughout the years.
- When I wanted to update my summer wardrobe!
Transitioning from Winter to Summer clothes is a serious task! Here are some examples of the kind of looks I went for!
- When I was in a fashion rut after having a baby and all I wanted to wear were oversized sweaters and leggings
I think every mom goes through this post baby stage. Your body is never what it was before and you just want to cover up! ( Don't worry it didn't last long)
- When I started singing and performing again, I wanted a stage-worthy look!
I think at this point I had completely ripped open jeans in every colour! lol
- When I moved house. You know ... new house , new things! lol
This was a pointless shopping time , I wanted a closet full of new clothes so I could make it look like what I see in the weheartit pictures I re-heart every day. I swtiched up my style .. which is actually still my current style , to oversized shirts and high waisted mini skirts.
- When I wanted to get serious about my blogs. I wanted a look to match my mood ! so I ditched the adolescent outfits and went for something more professional . For some reason Rompers Made me feel like a true Fashion blogger! . I'm waayyy over this stage now.
- When I had my first day of Uni
Meeting new people and first impressions are literally everything!! Of course I wanted some new clothes so for that first week they would think i'm thebomb.com I wore a bodycon maxi dress with a cute hat like this !
- When I was bored of my style after watching a marathon of Youtubers online
How on earth these Youtubers can afford to buy these amazing hoards of clothing i'll never understand! Nevertheless, I always want to go on a shopping spree after watching their videos!
.. needless to say ... what I thought looks super cute on them .. just diddnt look so cute on me!
- When I had my first client meeting - Business attire ONLY
I wore an outfit almost Identical to this . I Picked up an oversized cardi like this from monsoon and I STILL whip it out for client meetings! I've won over every client so far so it's definitly my lucky charm!
- When I wanted some new travel accessories- I found a cute backpack and a few other fun notebooks to inspire my travels!
- When I went to Miami - Yes I sunned it up in MIA , SO OF COURSE that meant new clothes! yay! My body wasn't even remotely ready for a bikini but I was feeling myself and rocked one anyway! Sunhat in toe!
Like this post?! Pin the image below!
If you liked this post I think you might really like this too:
10 freaking cool skinny dip bags you need in your life
What are your favourite websites for stylespiration?! leave a comment down below and let's chat!