I am fully aware that this is not a coupon blog but recently I researched how to become an extreme coupon-er and I am just obsessed . I have managed to save myself hundreds of dollars and its only been two weeks!
The following two deals are my fav deals of the week!
Sally Hansen extreme wear nail polish $1.79
There is a Sally Hansen display with a coupon book attached , you can take as many as you like . The coupon is for $1 off any nail product . (check with the beauty advisor! she will show you where to ge the coupon)
$1.79 - $1.00 = 79 cents each!
this deal ends saturday
Welch’s Essentials Juice, 64 oz $3.78 with VIC CARDBuy One Get One Free
Welch has a 75cents off coupon if you sign up on their website and you can print this twice
harris teeter DOUBLES coupons so thats $1.50 savings off each one if you use two coupons!
3.78- 1.50 coupon -1.50.coupon = 78 CENTS!!!!!!!!!! thats all you pay! for two!
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR BOTH OF THESE DEALS!
Here are my top tips to couponing from my own personal experience.
- find your local grocery store that doubles coupons! Mine is Harris teeter, so if i have a coupon less than $1 they will double it ( as log as the coupon does not say "do not double) sometimes they will even triple it!
- Always look for a store coupon to pair with the manufacture coupon
- Buy more than one newspaper . chances are you will find an amazing deal and wish you had more coupons to get more of the item.
- Sign up on the brand name's individual websites, they will give you coupons and discounts!
- Check the weekly ad for all the national stores and compare prices. Usually Walmart price matches all adds so you can do more of your shopping in one place!
- look for the popular extreme couponers online such as http://couponmom.com/ and http://thekrazycouponlady.com/ they make couponing sooo much easier
my personal secret tips!
- walgreens puts out a "saturdate" table , every Saturday where companies pay to have their product put at the front of the store. They usually provide the store with a bunch of coupons and once the event is over they have tons of coupons left behind the cosmetics counter. If you ask nicely they usually let you have some from previous weeks!
- walgreens also has multiple monthly coupon savings books that you can combine with manufacture coupons! so when you are getting ready to purchase something let the cashier scan the item and you may get lucky and have a register reward for that item print out. if it does , ask them to apply it now rather than waiting for the end of the transaction then you can take advantge of a register reward , monthly coupon AND manufacture coupon! CRAZY SAVINGS
- Walgreens also has their employees change their tags on saturdays in preparation for sunday , that means they will honor this week AND next weeks prices ! so make sure you do all your shopping there on saturdays to get ultimate savings.
Im seriously obsessed with saving money and finding deals, I cant believe I didn't start couponing a long time ago!
soon ill figure out how to get everything to be free ! lol
so do you use coupons and how have they worked out for you ?
leave a comment below and lets talk!